Friday 23 March 2012

Bristol Review of Books


 The Bristol Review of Books, spring edition, is hot off the press! With Geraldine's crow-feeding expedition story, and my picture.

And lots of other good stuff, too.

Available free from all good bookshops and libraries. As long as they are in Bristol. If you see no copies, then you will know that you are not in a good bookshop. Or a good library. Or you're not in Bristol. Or they've all been taken.

How awful would that be? -well, fairly awful, obv. Fear not, gentle reader, for the magazine is also available by subscription from Tangent Books' website. And they'll throw in a couple of free books too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to the Arnolfini today. They have a good bookshop. And The Central Library which is a good library. What luck!

    I love this picture of yours - it makes me think of my little family braving the Black Death on Dartmoor ... 'cept for the bridge, obvs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thought, Mrs Grimm! -about the mediaevality, that is.

    Thank you, Miss W!

    ReplyDelete